Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Super Baby!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Super Baby!

Yesterday at Bry's birthday party, I was wishing I had taken a minute or two to figure out a costume for Sophie-girl. All the kids came dressed as either their favorite super hero, or one they made up. She looked adorable as usual! I mean, how could she not?? But I found this cute little girl cape:I so could have done something with that!!

There were also some really, really cute Big Brother shirts on that site. I've been thinking about my SIL alot lately. She's VERY pregnant and I think they have everything they need for baby Brody's arrival. But I want to get her some special baby gifts. Essentials are great presents, but I love some of the unique things I got for Sophie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home