Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mini Make-over

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, April 07, 2008

Mini Make-over

Every time someone takes a picture of me, I always think "Well there's some motivation to get busy loosing weight." I hate seeing pictures of myself... especially because I am slowly coming to the realization that I am no longer cool. When I was single, I had trendy clothes and accessesories. I also had up-to-date hair styles and highlights. Now that my money heads to different directions like groceries, diapers, and replacing too-small shoes, I know that I need to do something to make myself 'current' again!! I'm not quite to the point of trying diet pills, like the ones that have Orovo in them, but I also haven't ruled that out! I mean, if there's something out there that could help speed up the metobolic process a bit, I'm all for it... just as long as it doesn't mess with my health! There are too many uncertainties in life as it is! I have lost about five pounds thanks to a couple of nasty virus bugs.

Anyway, I went to a friend of mine who gave me a new hairstyle on Friday. Then I bought some hair dye (nothing drastic) and gave myself a small make-over. Then I ran to Ross and the boys picked out a shirt that surprisingly was in style and fit!! Will wonders never cease! I came home, and got ready for a special date...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home