Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tidmore Time

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tidmore Time

I've gotten to see my best friend Traci several times this month! Traci and I talk a lot, and e-mail, but we rarely get to see each other, so it's been so great to get to see her and her family some lately! The first time was when we took a weekend trip to Nashville. We stopped at Traci and Matt's house and spent the night Friday, which cut our trip in half. Felicity and Sophie got some good girl time in! Since they are only about a month and a half apart, it has been so fun to go through all the pregnancy and baby stuff with my BFF! :) Olivia was the life of the party! That girl is a live wire and seriously one of the smartest little chicks I know! She was singing us songs about how she likes dirty socks, and the books of the New Testament. I think she liked me pretty well... I mean I think she's finally putting a face to the person that keeps her mom on the phone endless hours! My favorite thing from this night was the following conversation:
Olivia: How long are you gonna stay here?
Me: Forever. I'm moving in with you.
Olivia: {Looking at me very seriously} You don't have any cloths here.
Me: I thought I could borrow some of yours.
Olivia: Well, I have a Minnie sleep shirt you can use.
{She runs upstairs and brings it down to me. I'm already laughing and being that it's close to midnight we are all getting a little slap happy!}
Olivia: Here you go.
Me: Well, I would wear it, but I'm allerigic to pink.
{Olivia pulls back, with a surprised and slightly horrified look on her face}
Olivia: Oh!
We all burst out laughing and I hugged her and told her we were kidding her, but that was just priceless!

This past week, Traci called me and told me they were going to be in town and asked if we might could get together. We made plans to meet at a park. It was supposed to rain, so I cleaned my house just in case, but the bad weather held off and we got to enjoy a few hours at the park. We ran into Crystal and Vickie there celebrating Mercy's birthday too! After the park, we went to McD's yo eat and let the kids continue playing. Here are the Dad's with their little teething girls. Gotta be chewing on something I guess! At first the boys told me that they didn't know Olivia so well, but by the end of our playdate, they were loving it!And both times we saw the Tidmore's, Olivia makes it a point to tell us that our baby is a lot more fun than her baby cause her baby doesn't play yet. She is so funny!

I didn't get a picture of Traci and me, because as usual, we were too busy taking pics of everyone else. Thank you Trac for your friendship. I know I will ALWAYS have fun with you and I know that you are one of those friends who will ALWAYS be there. I'm so glad you're my friend.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

It was a sweet surprise getting to see y'all at the park!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

cute pics

1:06 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

It was great seeing you guys and all those gorgeous babies even with the little pink U of A (that was hard to type) outfit on. :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Martha,
It was soooo fun - BTW, I think you are a totally awesome friend too! I appreciate you always being there for me - though thick and thin - and.....Every Move You Make, Every Step You Take I'll Be Watchin' YOOOOUUUU!
Love, Betty

12:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, such cuties...all of you! Olivia had such a great time being your "hostess" when you visited in Huntsville. She loved the fun at the park with your "little men" and Sophie. She told Poppa and Yah-yah all about her new buddies when she returned to our house. Such a blessing to us seeing your & Traci's children becoming friends.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home