Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

This past weekend was halfway normal for us around here! I had traveled for two weekends in March for away volleyball tournaments and we had traveled for Easter, so it was nice to just 'be' this weekend. We spent Saturday having fun with the kids. Hank even took them to a Spring Fling thing while Sophie and I went to a Ladies Night Out with the church. Sunday was nice too. It was my Dad's 54th birthday! HE and my mom both had a virus, so we put family birthday plans on hold. We went to church then late afternoon, we decided to go to the Drive-In. But before we went we made a special trip over to my parent's house to deliver a present.
Here are the boys ringing the doorbell. I told my parents not to breath on them or kiss them! And we didn't go in, but I just couldn't let my Dad's actual birthday go by with no recognition at all! So we delivered a very special present that the kids and I had put together for him!It was a hand-painted shirt that had their handprints on it and it read "You're The Best! Hands Down!" Now I realize that we should have done the handprints actually down, but oh well! He loved it and wore it proudly last night when we finally got to do cake and presents.

**Notice the boys are in their camo pjs. Everyone of us, besides Hank, wore our pjs to the Drive-in! That's just how we roll!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home