Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: This Whirlwind Week!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This Whirlwind Week!

Monday:

The boys and I spent the day going to the library and going to the park.

Tuesday:

We went to Vestavia to the Fitting Touch. Hank got me a gift certificate for Christmas to get properly sized for undergarments and to get some new. So I went, and let's just say that I was DEFINITELY wearing the wrong size! We also went to a cute little shop called Paint By U and let the boys paint a plate. Then they painted a mug for Grandaddy for his upcoming birthday! Fun stuff. Then we had to make a stop at the pediatrician for him to look at Tres again. His sinus stuff turned into a double ear infection and he has been pitiful! So he's on meds now and on the upswing!

Wednesday:

We started out going to my doctor appointment. I found out I had lost 4 pounds (thanks to the stinking morning sickness that won't go away). Also, we were all pumped to hear the heartbeat, and to doctor couldn't find it. This is the second time he couldn't, so he sent me for an ultrasound. I was SLIGHTLY worried. I don't even want to verbalize where my thoughts were during that time. We had a few people praying, but for the most part, just prayed with one another and spoke in faith. The sonogram went great!! We got some early pictures of Baby Boemer 3... and he/she even waved at us! The heartbeat was 171 per minute. That is fast in my book, since Tres was 149 and Bryant was 150. Everything looked normal. After that stress, I took the boys to Wal-mart and we picked up some lunchables and headed back over to the park for an hour or so. Then Bryant went over to my Mom's house and Tres and I came home. Oh, we also squeezed in birthday shopping for some birthday nieces and nephews! :) I will post the sonogram pics when Hank gets home. I'm not sure that our scanner still works!

Plans for the rest of the week are as follows.

Thursday:

Pack up Hank and the boys for their trip to Valdosta without me! :( Clean up the car and wash the car seats. Wrap presents and sleep!

Friday:

Send off my boys, and go back to bed! Then I will probably pack and clean for the rest of the day.

Saturday:

Volleyball, volleyball, and more volleyball.

Sunday:

Volleyball, and then lunch with my friend Kelly! Then welcome my men back home!

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Glad everything was okay.

We go on the 7th for another ultrasound.

Then the 12th for my checkup.

I felt better after 14th week or so.

I still feel sick, but not throwing up.

I love food though-

I am not sure about the soda thing. I know that I've heard people say things that are bad and good about them. I just consider the calories and sugar of a normal soda and can't drink it, unless its a sprite and I really really want one!

Glad the heartbeat was fast! Sounds like a girl!!!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

171 is SUPER FAST!!!!

Hmmmmm....I won't tell you what I'm thinking :)

5:37 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I so need to know where PaintbyU is. I have been wanting to do that with Felicity for a while and could not find a place to get it done. You know that they say (old wives tale) that a higher heart rate means girl..right? Of course Felicity's was always around 175 and Ariana's rate always is in the 140s. So....who knows! Oh and the sickness....yeah I was sick from week 5 until week 24! I was sick of being sick!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home