Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Magic Drawer!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Magic Drawer!

This morning, I beat everyone up. I was up and getting ready by 6 to get Tres registered for 4K in the fall. By 8:15 I was starving!! So I stopped at Chik-fil-A to pick up some breakfast for my family(Seems like most of the sickness is subsiding. I still have moments, and I still have to stay away from certain foods, but for the most part, subsiding!). I came home to a still-sleeping household. Hank got up soon after I came home, and gave me a birthday present... a set of deep purple sheets for our bed! I know it doesn't sound romantic or anything, but he knows what I like! Thank you Baby!!
Then Bryant and Tres woke up. Tres came and hugged me and both boys told me Happy Birthday... then Tres says, "Go look in my underwear drawer Mom!"They had gotten me a maternity shirt that says "Hot Mama" on it! I laughed so hard! I'm gonna wear it tonight to volleyball practice.

The plans for tonight are a little late. I have volleyball practice, which I don't want to miss cause we have a tournament this Saturday (if it doesn't snow!). So we made plans for the boys to stay at my parent's house. Hank is gonna come to practice, then we are gonna go to a late movie and maybe get some dessert somewhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks!

2:08 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awesome! And you are a HOT MAMA!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy Birthday aunt jamie!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home