Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Jumpin' Fun!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Jumpin' Fun!

Today the boys and I decided to get out and go to Recreation Station on Valleydale Road. For $12, I can get both boys in to jump for however long they want. So we got there at 10:30 and went to lunch at 12. Then came back for a while after that. I felt like I got my monies worth... and said little boys are sleeping so hard right now, I doubt they will move all night! We met Tonya and Landon, and they had a ball... literally! Ha! When we got back from lunch, there was a birthday party going on with a Star Wars theme. Guess who was there! Darth Vadar! Tres was thrilled and wanted to get his picture with him. Bryant was not! He climbed up to the highest slide and cried until my Mom took him completely out of the building! He was freaked out.

After that, we went to Party City and a few other stores finishing up Bryant's fireman themed birthday party! There is a park here locally that is located behind a fire station. I went into the firehouse and asked if they ever brought the trucks out for parties. They agreed to let the kids see the truck and climb on it and get pictures in it! How cool is that! And it's free! Bryant is so excited!

Well, it was a full day and I am one tired girl. I've got more to say, but it will have to wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How fun!!!!

We love our bounce house but it would be cool to have a building full of them.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Yes I can feel movement!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home