Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Friday: Bathroom(s)

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday: Bathroom(s)

Welcome to our 'Rubber Duckie' bathroom!




I'm gonna be a bit of a rebel (take that, Mel!) and only post my kid's bathroom. My bathroom is very blah. It's white and that's about it. We have never taken the time to do anything to it except use it! :) So instead I will give you my favorite bathroom in our house! When we first moved into our home, we left this bathroom white, and I decorated with rich, deep red towels and roses and rugs. I absolely loved it!! One day, I plan on having my red and white bathroom back! But for now, it's fun and functional for my boys!






I love the vanity. I put together a basket of travel items and things guest might need during their stay at my house. Also, the candle sitting on the left smells like soap! So this room always smells clean!





Here is the commode with a duck shelf over it, complete with a rubber duck photo album and notebook.



One of my favorite things in this room is the Duck Robe. It has never been used as anything except decoration. This also shows the deep royal blue of the rugs and towls in this bathroom.




And these two things are my absolute favorite things in the bathroom. We got this clear rubber duck toilet seat from Target after Tres was born. We used some appliance paint on the bottom of the lid, so you couldn't see down into the bowl, and I think that made it even cuter!! Also the duckie hamper for their little dirty clothes.

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

We have that same stool. lol. I don't really watch reality t.v. I don't really watch too much t.v. at all, so when we saw the dancing (Emma is really into that, I am going to sign her up for a dance class) we had to watch it. She dances to anything, and it is better when there is someone on the show or somewhere else dancing, that entices her more. I love watching her try to imitate the moves.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

I use to have a rubber ducky bathroom too! I just redid it in March. What is the little sink on the sink for?

Now I will let you get away with 1 bathroom but I'm not going to let you get away with No Living Room pics!!! Now you can go clean that room :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home