Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thursday: Kitchen

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday: Kitchen

I tried to do better on lighting in this one! Maybe I'll reshoot the den pics later on. Here is my kitchen:

I love my kitchen. It has hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. And plenty of counter space. The only think it needs is a pantry!

My favorite things in my kitchen are the new stools right now! They make serving two hungry little boys so much quicker and easier! And I also love our retro toaster!

Here is what it looks like from the kitchen into the dining room. I love my table, because it has a bench as part of the seating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How Fun! I need one of those shelves over my stove! I also wish wish wish we would of put in a counter top/ island when we built. Maybe one day if I can figure out how to fit it in. That is funny about the table because that is why I bought our table- I wanted a bench. Of course I needed a change and went back to our first table but it will return one day!

9:45 AM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Love your kitchen! I *love* the counters!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home