Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Finally!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally!

I am finally feeling better. Last Sunday, we had to leave church early because I was having a pounding headache. That continued for days... it felt never-ending. I also felt drained, and Wednesday I started running a fever. So I went to the doctor. He told me I have a virus. Great. Nothing tummy related though, which is weird. But he couldn't give me a prescription. He told me to get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. But I am FINALLY feeling like myself today!

Hank and I got up this morning and discovered ants in the boys' rooms. So we spent the morning vacuuming, cleaning, and spraying windows, cracks, and crevices! Now their rooms are spic-n-span (at least for the moment). You better believe I took advantage of that moment and took advance pics for the bedroom day to come! :)

I've felt so good, I tackled the boys' bathroom, am doing laundry and cleaning my room too! I hate having things build up on me, so I am so glad I feel better.

The boys and I will be heading to Val Dosta, GA this coming Wednesday. My mom is going with us. We will be leaving Tres with my sister-in-law Jackie for a week, while Hank and I go to Estes Park, CO for the GMA (Gospel Music Association) Music in the Rockies, where one of my songs is in the Semi-Finals for Song of 2006. Keep us in your prayers! I am super excited about all of this! Bryant will be staying with my parents. I've never spread them out like this before, so please pray that they do well, too.

3 Comments:

Blogger prftpeace said...

Congratulations on the song and God's grace be with you both traveling and in competition!

Don't worry...HE will take care of the little ones!

12:05 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Hey, if nothing else our houses will be clean...at least one room at a time for an hour at a time; right!?

6:39 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Bryant will do great. Bickie will take him some strawberries and sugar!!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home