Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres Talk

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tres Talk

A couple of days ago, Tres was spending a little 'quality time' in the bathroom. His dirty clothes hamper sits just next to the toilet, so I guess he had time to take in the entire room. After he had finished, he ran into the kitchen and said, "Mom! Mom! Mom!" and made me follow him back into the bathroom. He pulled a t-shirt he had worn previously and pointed to the tag. He said, "This is an eating shirt. I eat in this." He seemed so proud of himself, but I was confused until I looked at the tag. It was a fruit of the loom shirt with fruit on the tag.

He has also been improperly separating phrases. For example:

Come here --- becomes --- com ear
Hush up --- becomes --- huh shup
Be still --- becomes --- bes till

He is also using phrases like:

"This is the worst day of my life!"
"That is so not funny."
"I'm aggravating him. That is not acceptable." -- This one usually comes after he has tortured his brother and is getting in trouble.
"Here goes nothing!"
"Whatever!" This one is usually followed by rolling his eyes... which is also unacceptable to his mommy!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hahaha...That made me laugh.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home