Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bad News!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bad News!

My computer at home is officially dead. Hank is working on either finding a new one, or having our old one re-built. But for now, the only way I can post is at work or if I can bum some time on my sis's laptop! I didn't realize how many times a day I went to the computer until I didn't have it to go to. I have new recipes for the recipe blog... can't send them... they are at home and I am at work! Bummer! I have new pics. Can't post them for the same reason! I pay bills online, bank online, and do the majority of communication with my friends online!

Pray our computer dilima gets solved fast!

In the meantime, I will try to remember to bring my pics and recipes in tomorrow morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

Computer withdrawls are the worst!!! Hope your problem get fixed quickly!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home