Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random Thoughts About my Husband:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Random Thoughts About my Husband:



His full name is Henry John Boemer, Jr.

He is several inches shorter than me.

I don't care and neither does he.

He doesn't take his shoes off until bedtime.

He would rather be on his feet than sitting down.

He is happiest when he is working on a project.

He built our entertainment center, fenced in our backyard, and built custom shelves (surf board and a car) for our kid's rooms.

I call him Hankie... even though people make fun of him for it.

He plays with my hair even when I know he doesn't want to.

He is a die-hard Alabama fan. We do tailgate at all home games.

We met while we were both working at a local TV station, ABC 33/40.

He thought I was married with kids because I had a picture of my niece on my desk.

I never really noticed him, until one of my friends told me she was interested in him!

I orchestrated our first kiss... and it worked! Man, what a kiss!

He is a good kisser.

Our first date was on August 17, 2001. We went to Ruby Tuesdays.

Hank told me he loved me first!!

I knew that I loved him well before he told me.

He thinks I'm sexy (or a lefty).

I think short is sexy!

He always smells good.

He has to have white hangers in our closet on his side. If an odd one makes it over there... it mysteriously makes its way back to my side.

He cuts his own hair.

He lost 70 pounds on Body for Life before we started dating.

I have helped him put some of that back on!

I think he would keep just about anything, just because he thinks he may someday need it!

We got married on April 5, 2002.

We had Henry John Boemer, III (aka Tres) on September 17, 2002... one month before his due date.

He hand crafted a Thomas the Train table for Tres for his second birthday... along with several big pieces like the roundhouse.

We had Bryant Steven Boemer on April 2, 2004... three days before our second anniversary.

We have been to Hawaii, Delaware, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Kentucky, and everywhere in between since we've been married.

He treats me like a queen... even when I don't act like it.

I love him unconditionally. He makes my heart sing.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I think that is one of the best pictures of ya'll. And now I want to make a list too!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is so sweet Jamie!! You are truly BLESSED!! I didn't realize that Tres and I have the same Birthday!! Too cool.

9:37 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I have a question for you. Is the chicken spaghetti supposed to be kinda liquidy or no? I made it last nite and it was kinda soupy. By the way I love the list.

6:30 AM  
Blogger dana said...

I did like the overall taste, and yes, we had a lot of leftovers. I warmed some up and ate it for breakfast, and it was still runny. I didn't draing the rotel and it still had quite a kick. To tell you the truth, I had no idea what rotel was and the store I went to only had one kind of it. It was good, just runny. Do you ever not put milk in it? I don't know, it was just runnier than I thought it would be, but still good

12:56 PM  
Blogger dana said...

Well I just wondered if it was the milk that made it soupy. I can't imagine not draining the rotel would make it as soupy as it is. It is good, just runny. I was trying to find a reason for it. Just half the soup can of milk right?

6:50 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

You've just been tagged...Go to my blog to see what you have to do!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'm such a copy catter... i wanna make a list too!! Matty and Hankie have a lot in common.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home