Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I am so hot.

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 02, 2006

I am so hot.

Today, I had plans to get a haircut, eat at Milo's, and do a little clothing shopping for my boys. Crystal was gonna go with me, but due to an extended stay at the ER with Ms. Vickie, that was a no go! So I called my Mom to see if she wanted to go. She did. So we went. I got my haircut, then we moved on to Milo's. Allow me to set the stage if you will. I walk in with my Mother and my two children literally hanging off of each hip. One is tired and one is never quiet. We make our way through the line and get up front and place our order. As we are waiting for the food, the man behind the counter begins talking to Tres. He asked him how old he was and then told Tres he had a five year old at home. As I am about to take our tray to the table, I think I hear him ask me if I'm married... but I think I must have misheard him since I was proudly wearing my wedding rings and being pulled around by two symbols of my marriage... so I smiled at him, pick up my tray and walk away. There was nothing remarkable about him really. I mean, I seriously didn't pay attention to him. We were on our way out, we stopped to get refills. The same guy is there. He refills our tea, and then says, "Here, your next meal is on me," and hands me a coupon for a free combo meal, folded in half. Then he says, "Be careful when you open it." That's when it was like... ding, ding, ding. He's hitting on me. I smiled politely and just about ran out of the restaurant with my kids. When I got to the van, I opened the coupon and sure enough on a little piece of paper he had written his name and number. I laughed so hard! Either he didn't care I was married or he missed all the really obvious clues.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

HAHAHA....What a hottie you are! I love it!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Well at least you know kids don't bother him!! HAHAHA

8:41 AM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

that is too funny! You have been married so long that you have forgotten the signs of when you are being hit on!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home