Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Recipe Blog!!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Recipe Blog!!

Here is a place for all of you guys to go and get some killer recipes!

And you can contribute too! All you have to do is e-mail the recipe, menu, recipe request, etc to Crystal (the recipe blog administrator :)) and she will get it posted lickety split! So fun! I have already beefed up my recipe reportoire quite a bit!

Go visit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I tried your Chicken Spaghetti last night. I had to have Lee go to the store for the Rotelle so I had him look and see how many ounces in a small Velvetta...he thought I was crazy. But we buy the big ones and plus the big ones are $3.54 and the small ones are $3.99 (at least where he was last night)weird! But everyone liked it- Lee gave it an 8 which is HIGH on his scale--his mom messed him up!! He is the pickiest eater ever! I have to hide things when I cook or chop them up small enough he can't pull them out....onions, peppers, cream CHEESE, sour cream- just to name a few! He said that it was filling which made me laugh because that is how you described it.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home