Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm back!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm back!

Yeah!!! My husband (have I mentioned lately that he is wonderful?) got our computer working. Not sure exactly what he did... switched hard drives... found a bigger one... something like that. But it's working again! Yeah! And not a minute too soon! A lot happened today. I got a haircut. I got hit on. Well, so two things happened! :) When I say haircut... I mean chopped it off! It feels much more trendy than anything I've had in a while. No more pony tail days, though! I will post some pics when it is fixed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

My cpu is driving me crazy. I've asked my Husband to fix it... I'm still waiting....

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home