Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Apples to Apples

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Apples to Apples

At the beach, after the boys got settled at night, Mom, Ms. Vickie, and I would watch a movie, eat :), and play games. I brought along a game that Hankie had bought me a couple of years ago at Christmas. I am ashamed to say that this was the first time I played it. It was so fun! You are supposed to play with 4 or more players, but we winged it with 3. Everyone takes a turn being the judge, and to keep track of who was the judge at which turn, we passed around a captain's hat! So
for your viewing pleasure... the Apples to Apples Captains:

Jamie makes the captain's hat look darn good!

Ms. Vickie would make a good captain wouldn't she!

Mom looks like a librarian at Halloween!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Ms. Bickie looks like Captain Hook's Grandmaw!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hahahahaha...that made me laugh!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

The Strawberry Cobler is amazing! Thanks!!!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home