Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My beach buddy!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

My beach buddy!




Tres loves sand, the beach, shells, sun... you name it! He loved playing at the beach!

After checking out the water for the first time... he immediately wanted to be buried in the sand. We did this last year to his daddy, so I'm sure he remembered that.




We took a lot of walks along the shore line. Instead of collecting shells, Tres wanted to throw all of them back into the water... this was especially true of sand dollar pieces! So I was surprised when he wanted to bring his daddy a sand dollar as a souvenir.




He was definitely by beach buddy! He and I spent a lot of time there together!


1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love the pics....I see that my Mom made one the pictures!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home