Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The Wagoneer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Wagoneer




Bryant did not care too much for the beach. Everything from getting ready and putting on sunscreen to walking on sand to the rolling waves. He was pretty much not impressed.



He would stand on the water's edge and hold hid little hands out in front of him and yell "No, no, wa-wa!" as if he could stop the waves from coming. I ended up carrying him if he wanted to go on walks with me and Tres.






But most of the time, he sat in the wagon that I brought them to the beach in. He would sit there with his sun glasses on and drink his juice and just wait until we were ready to leave. I only took him twice.

2 Comments:

Blogger native-nc said...

I miss the beach....bryant will probably like more next year though. The ocean is to intimidating sometimes!! Cute pics!!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

All I can think of is your stories about the trips to the beach...Hahaha

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home