Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Beach Bound

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Beach Bound

I will be heading to the beach in the morning, so I wanted to give you guys plenty of stuff to read and look at while I'm gone! I will be back on Friday. My mom, Ms Vickie (Stiches-N-Time), and my two little guys are heading to Panama City. It's a yearly event for my family. We stay at the 'pink house.' Over the last five years, since everyone is married with families, we kind of take turns or work it out the best we can. This year, it looks like I'm the only one going with mom! I'm excited and so are the boys!

I didn't know we had this pic of Bry until I was downloading off our camera. So cute!! He is 'mowing' the lawn with a bubble lawn mower in elmo slippers!






I call this picture of Tres "Strong Man." He came out of his room and said, "Look at my muscles, Mom!! I'm strong!" He had stuffed every pair of underwear he had into his shirt!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Haha...Bryant & his shoe fetish!

11:42 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

So cute!!! I love the superman look!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That muscle shirt cracks me up and Bryant with his elmo slippers is just too cute.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

AWESOME trip. Thanks you guys so very much.

My favorite part was the Naa-na, Naa-na Bickie!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home