Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Picnic Table

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Picnic Table

Bryant got a picnic table for the back yard for his birthday from my parents. Ever since we got it, I have been waiting on Hank to finish a project in the backyard before I move it out there. The boys have gotten used to it in the den now. They eat at it... do crafts at it... watch TV sitting at it... and eat snacks at it. I'm not sure how well it will be received if we move it outside now!!

I don't really mind it in the house too much. It has kept them out of their high chairs and is teaching them to eat like big boys.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That's cute.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is very cute. I would leave it in as long as they are enjoying it so much.

1:36 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

I like it! Especially since the food stays on the table.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home