Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mother's Day Present

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day Present

We had a great day today. Church, then Dreamland for lunch (my mom's choice). Oh, funny story. We were kind of crammed in a corner at Dreamland, and right above our heads is a light switch. Well, Bryant being the two-year-old that he is, decided to try out the switches. Apparently that light switch somehow tied into every TV in the room we were in. There were some pretty upset customers! Oh, well!

Then we came home, and I got the boys and I packed to leave for the beach tomorrow. We are going to Panama City with my Mom for the week. I am looking forward to it! And it is nice to be able to do something like this. It sure does make me appreciate the time I get with them now... and being able to do this without having to schedule time-off, ect. is great! While I did that, Hank put together my swing. Then we spent about 3 hours outside. I love my swing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe...I like it! You look happy!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home