Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: We Finally Did It!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

We Finally Did It!

Yes, folks... that's right. Hank and I finally celebrated our anniversary. It was very low key and that's just how I wanted it. We have been in need of some couple time for a while. And courtesy of Jennifer and Eric (the 2 best babysitters in the world!) we got it! So what if we celebrated on May 13, and our anniversary was April 5.
We spent some good family time yesterday morning. We all watched Chicken Little together and had a late breakfast of open faced bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches. Then Bryant and I took a nap while Tres and Daddy played. Then Hank took the boys and went Mother's Day Shopping. While they were gone, I took a shower, changed sheets on my bed and Tres's, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, straightened the boys' rooms, and a few other things.
Then the boys came home, and Tres led me outside with my eyes closed to reveal my Mother's Day present. I got a covered swing!! Hank is actually out back right now putting it together with the boys annoying... I mean helping him! :)
Then Hank got ready, and after Jen and Eric came, we headed out. We thought about seeing a movie but changed our minds and just decided to take our time at a restaurant and wonder around a bit. We decided on Johny Carino's in the Patton Creek Shopping Center. We almost went to Firebirds or Cajun Steamer's. It was pretty good. I think as far as Italian restaurants, I would choose Olive Garden over that next time. But I like trying new places.
While we were out we went to the DSW and Ross Dress for Less... then to Wal-mart on the way home to pick up a few grocery items. Then it was home and bed! It was very laid back, but we had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home