Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Puking and other fun things that kids do...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Puking and other fun things that kids do...

So the last few nights, Bryant has woken us up with a very not-so-pleasant surprise: vomit followed by a round of diarhea. So the last two nights, I have been cleaning carpets, stripping beds, and bathing babies in the middle of the night. This is actually the first time (at least that my sleep deprived brain can recall at the moment) that Bryant has done this. He has been a bit clingy and lethargic... but no fevor. Just making sure he drinks plenty and eats starchy and mild foods. But I'm tired, and I feel isolated from other adults!! I wanted my mom to come over today but I didn't want to take a chance on infecting their household. So we have been cleaning, doing arts and crafts and playing Thomas today. Sounds stimulating, huh? And to top it all off, Hankie came home from work yesterday with a fevor and went straight to bed. He is still not feeling hot, but felt he had to go to work because they are down a couple of people. Plus, if he had called in sick, he would loose all the overtime he has put in this week... and to be honest, that money would come in handy!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Poor Jamie. I didn't know he was still sick. :(

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home