Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thoughts from a 3-year-olds brain

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thoughts from a 3-year-olds brain

Tres: "T-R-E-S that spells Tres-man. Mom, am I a superhero?"

Mom: "No, baby. Your my little boy!"

Tres: "Mom, Mom, do superheros eat ice cream? Like Buzz Lightyear?"

Mom: "I'm sure they do, honey."

Tres: "I bet I could eat ice cream. I like chocolate. Can I have some?"

Mom: "Not right now. After we eat."

Tres: "Mom, Mom, do you have a baby in your belly?"

Mom: "No, Tres. I don't."

Tres: "Do I have a baby in my belly?"

Mom: "No. Only girls get babies in their bellies."

Tres: "Then you need to get a baby in your belly."

Mom: "Why?"

Tres: "So I can have another brother! And we can hold him like Tyler."

Mom: "No chance, little man! You already have a brother."

Tres: "Awe, man!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home