Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bryant Steven Boemer ~ 2 years, 1 month

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bryant Steven Boemer ~ 2 years, 1 month


- He will do anything his brother does. Monkey see, monkey do.
- He doesn't just run, he lopes. One leg stays in front the whole time, almost like a sidestep.
- He crinkles his nose up and points at you like he has a huge secret! For some reason, he really likes to do this to Uncle Brett.
- Some of my favorite words he says right now are "anana" (another), "peepa" (pizza), "peas" (please), "bia!" (we don't know what this one means, but he says it most often when Tres is aggravating him), "maw" (grandma), "me" (grammy), "tace" (Tres).
- He does this awesome monster walk that is so stinkin cute. Then he tries to growl really loud and scare you. Note: If he ever does this to you, you have to act scared. It's a rule.
- Anytime the phone rings or I call someone, he starts in immediately saying "Anna talk!" And he won't stop until he does... then it must be an ingrained thing to share for him, because he immediately takes the phone to his brother.
- He doesn't really have a preference when it comes to cartoons (read #1).
- He is almost potty trained too!
- He looks SOOO much like his daddy. And his expressions remind me of Hank too!
- He loves to dip his food. It doesn't matter what it is... ranch dressing, ketchup, cheese dip. He's a dipper.
- He has started doing this fake laugh when he thinks he done something funny.
- He is ornary. If he doesn't get his way... just step over the boy on the floor pitching the fit. It's what I do.
- He loves to be outside!
- He is harder to correct than Tres, but so much quicker with "Saw-e momma!"
- He never fake cries. He always cries great big crocodile tears that make his big brown eyes look pitiful!
- He is almost off the pacifier. He just gets it at night now.
- The boy has a shoe fetish. You will rarely catch him barefoot inside. His favorite shoes to wear are a pair of black monk-strap Sunday shoes, and his yellow rubber rain boots which he is almost too big for! More times than not, he has on two different shoes and on the wrong feet!
- He can make the word "yeah" sound like a question (by lilting his voice up), and answer (short and matter of fact), a request... and just about anything else. It is the cutest thing and we constantly try to get him to say it.
- He gives awesome kisses!! Which I get as often as I can!
- There is no better feeling than his little arms wrapped around my neck and his head resting on my shoulder! It makes it even better when his hair is freshly washed with Baby Magic! Oh those baby smells!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

precious

9:16 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

you forgot to mention that he loves to hum!

9:16 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

So sweet...I always look forward to your lists.

10:25 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Glad to know that others participate in the great poop adventures. I guess I was just in a bad mood. I read blogs all the time & don't comment- mabye it was just hormones???

I still read yours too & haven't commented in a while-sorry.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

My problem is getting better, but I know it can come back, its really no fun. Some times I can't sit, stand, or lay down to feel better! The worse part is sitting still while Chloe nurses- ouch. Anyway. Glad someone knows my pain!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home