Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Today's Adventure and Tomorrow's Goal

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Today's Adventure and Tomorrow's Goal

Today, Hankie took the day off and we set out to have a family fun day! Since we have season passes to Six Flags this year (courtesy of our yard sale), we knew this would be one way to have an outing without spending major money!


Sophie was not feeling it though, so as I was packing sandwiches and getting little boys thoroughly sun screened, I called our neighbor Bonnie to see if she could hang out at her house, which thankfully, she could! Thanks again Bonnie Jean!

We had a blast. It was hot, but not as hot as it has been. And Six Flags was crowded, but not as crowded as it has been... and we hit the water park, Skull Island twice to cool off.

Funny things to remember from this day... Bryant chauffeured me in the car ride you see below... and apparently 'forgot' where the break was and bumped Tres and Hank two times. So against the rules, by the way!
And at Skull Island, I saw a lady pushing 60 frolicking in the water. And, yes, that is the only word that would describe what she was doing... she would walk under the water, throw her hands up, jump up and down while twitching her hips around. Run out of the water laughing... all in a tight, white two piece that should have been retired at least a quarter century ago! Gotta love that passion for life, though... or attention. Tough to tell! ;)


Now to the not-so-fun part. This picture is a big reality check for me. I am not happy with myself. I am not happy with the choices I've been making. So I am going to change it. The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Looks like a fun fun day!! I am feeling the same as you verbalized at the end. Not happy with myself and the choices I have been making. Ready for a change!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

The day would have been better had we been able to come :(

ps. i remember as a kid the highlight of my day at six flags was driving those cars :) lol

5:39 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

We can do it together, Tab. I need some accountability!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

The cars were super fun (I still hate roller coasters)....

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home