Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: New Post

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 01, 2011

New Post

So I haven't been very good at this this summer... I know that. Let's move on! :) Here are some highlights of life at the Boemers:

The boys finished up their school year with lots of honors and awards! Tres even made it into PC (Program Challenge) at school. Still very thoroughly impressed with their school! Public school with a very private school feel!

I start work at CHCS (Chapel Hill Christian School) in a few weeks. I will be teaching music for 1.5 days and PE for 1.5 days and doing some teacher aid stuff besides. The hours are my kids hours and that was priority #1 for us.

Sophia, who turns 4 in August (not possible), will be attending Pre-K at CHCS. Uniforms and all! To say she is excited would be a tremendous understatement!

Hankie turns 40 tomorrow! We've gotten his PS3 fixed and bought him a couple of games which he is already happily playing... so don't worry that this will spoil the surprise!

We've been on the road a lot this summer. The first week, we took some good friends to Birmingham and stayed at my Mom's for a week. We hit the $1 movie, the pool, shopping, hung out with friends, and just had a blast in general!

Then the second week in June, the boys got to go spend some special time with Hank's parents at Disney for Star Wars Weekend... Star Wars has hung around a lllooonnnggg time at our house! ;)

Then the third week in June, both boys participated in my sister's brainchild, Rock Solid Volleyball Camp. Think VBS meets volleyball camp. They LOVED it! And it was a great way for them to be active, spend time with family, and have fun!

Now all 3 of my kids are at my Mom's house. We get them in the morning and can't wait. I don't mind a little Mommy break, but this house is quiet and lonely without them.

Also,at the beginning of the summer, my neighbor and I were able to sit down and talk and work through a lot of things. Such a huge answer to prayers. I am thankful beyond words for reconciliation. And I feel that I am a better friend because of what I learned through that season.

I'm still a couponer, and because it is important to be, I don't see that changing any time soon.

So there it is in a nutshell. Hope you enjoy my new post..... (cough, cough... nicole)

3 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Sounds like and EXCELLENT summer!! I hope you LOVE the new job!!! And I hope the rest of the summer is Wonderful!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Glad you posted again! Blogging is much more personal for me than FB. And I can't believe Sophie is about to turn 4. Oh My!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

THANK YOU! b/c I wouldn't have known any of this if you didn't blog about it -ahhahahahahaha.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home