Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bryant Steven Boemer

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Bryant Steven Boemer

April 2, 2004... That's the day my sweet little Bryant was born. That's the day we went from two-on-one coverage to zone defense! That's the last day I said, "I have a child" and started saying, "I have children!" There is no way... I mean, NO WAY, that my baby boy is 7!?!?! This birthday has hit me harder than any of them. I find myself scrambling to get back some of the time I so foolishly wished away!

The sweetest baby (after those incredibly exhausting and mind numbing colic months)

The prettiest baby... even all dressed up in blue, people would think those long eye lashes and big brown eyes belonged on a girl...

The most fun to dress up!

And the other half to the Boemer boys!

Now he is tall and lean and smart and athletic.
He loves Mommy hugs, but avoids Mommy kisses! Boooooooo! He wants to be outside and will play anything with the word 'ball' in it... basketball, baseball, football...
He LOVES to sing and dance. He asked for Kidz Bop for Christmas and knows all the songs and has some killer dance moves to go with it!
This year, we were gonna do a party, but the boys had a last minute opportunity to go to Disney with Hank's parents. So he decided to fore go the party so he could have some extra Disney cash! So instead, he ordered an extravagant meal of shells and cheese, chicken fingers, chips and cheese and soda, topped off with ice cream sundaes instead of cake.

This young man likes to make games out of cleaning out the dishwasher, putting his clothes away, and just about anything else, so I wasn't surprised that he embraced his impromptu party with such gusto!





We had fun celebrating my Bry. We were able to give him the things he wanted most... On his list this year:
Heelies- I picked up at a yard sale for a buck! Brand new and his size!
Razor Scooter Siege- A gift from Grandma and Grandaddy! He is already whizzing around the driveway in it!
Money- He got Disney money from us and birthday money from Grammy and Pop Pop!

He also got a Kidz Bop Dance Wii game, a LEGO and a t-shirt from Sophie, and a beyblade from Tres.

I am more thankful than words can express that he is a part of our family. We didn't 'plan' him... but we were so indescribably happy he was coming! And while I never thought I wanted children close together, I could not begin to imagine Tres without Bryant and Bryant without Tres. My Boemer boys... ruled by one tiny queen. Thank you, Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I will never forget the day not long after D & I moved back here, when I came to visit you at the shop & you told me you had just found out you were pregnant. :)

1:35 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Love the whip cream mustache! A great look on anyone!!! :-) I've been a part of watching your family grow and love seeing pictures from before I knew you! I knew of your boys before I knew you (thanks to Crystal!) Now I'm blessed to know you too!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home