Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today I stayed away from coke, bread, and sweets. Sounds like not such a big deal... but it kinda was. I did have a slushy at Sonic.

Tomorrow, I'm starting at 6 am. Gotta get used to early work outs since I'm starting back to work. And, let's face it, 6 am may not be early enough.

I'm not sure if my mind is stronger than my body yet, but we'll see how it goes!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

What's your work out plan? Are you going to start running again?

12:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

YAY! Good job! One day at a time. I miss you :(

3:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Well, I'm cutting out a lot of junk and cokes and limiting carbs. And adding exercize.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home