Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I'm a Nerd

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm a Nerd

So I've been pretty consistent with my couponing since we moved here. So much so that we added some shelves in the laundry room (thank you Lord for the massive room!). We are looking for a small freezer right now. I am more than thankful for an overflowing freezer though!

I have to admit that 4 years ago, I was one of the people that said, "I just don't have time to coupon." Now, I can't believe I ever said that. I just assumed that you could save just as much by buying generic. Now I know better!

This is my toiletries stockpile... with a little dish detergent and paper towels thrown in for good measure.

I'm super proud of this... I have laundry detergent for at least a year, if I do one load a day. And the best part is... I got all of this for free and some of it for a profit.

I will readily admit I have an addiction...

However, this addiction feeds my family and supplies me with a hobby! *Smile* I like to see how much I can get for how little. It's my favorite game!

I keep money in our budget for other fun things this way! And if you want to know how you can, give me a call! I love to talk about it!

Again, I fully appreciate the fact that I am a coupon nerd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Hudson said...

it doesn't just look like a hobby, it looks like a ministry! like a food pantry...you could feed the city of ATL with that stock pile!! I have tried and tried "the game" but I really stink at it. Seriously. i STINK! I only wish I could be a a nerd like you girl. I love the photo of your pantry, i mean "pantries" - and the stock pile of Loreal 6AM is awesome (MY COLOR TOO btw! I toss up between 5 1/2 and 6, lol) YOU totally inspire me to get back out there and try, try again. Keep up the awesome saving$$$$$!!

5:38 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I can not wait to get my stock pile looking like this again!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home