Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: on our way home

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

on our way home

Man! It's harder to blog from my phone than I thought it would be. We just had dinner with my parents at Top of The River. We met them halfway after my volleyball practice. They brought my nephews with them and surprised us! The boys were THRILLED to say the least! It was fun just listening to the kids tell k ock-knock jokes and try to do magic tricks with strings. On the way home Sophie grabbed her stomach and told us she had to go potty... anyway, after an emergency visit to the Exxon bathroom we are back on the road... with a commando little girl!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

from where?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

oops!! (:

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home