Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Our <em>New </em>Home

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our New Home


5 bedrooms
3 baths
3 car garage
Amazingly big driveway (I am not exagerating when I say it's the size of a basketball court!)
+.5 acre-- flat! part is fenced! did I mention HUGE!
Huge laundry room!

A fraction of the yard!

Our neighborhood has INCREDIBLE ammenities! A lake with a walking track, a playground, a swimming pool, tennis courts, club house, not to mention the sidewalks throughout.

I am excited about introducing the boys to their new home on Sunday! Gonna focus on their room tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

WOW!!! I must say WOW! I am so thrilled for you guys!!! I mean, I know you guys looked FOREVER but I truly think you hit the jackpot for the time you spent! I can't wait to hear about how the kids like it! Again, we are THRILLED for you guys!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

It is beautiful and everything you wanted I am so excited. I love to see God bless someone with what they desire, it is a promise to the rest of us who are waiting! I know we will be headed to Ikea sometime and I can't wait to visit!!!!!!! Love you guys! You have to post the boy's reaction!!!!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

So beautiful!!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I can't help but sing, "Moving on Uuuupp to the East I mean South side"!! I am soooooooooo happy for you and can NOT wait to see the inside of this mansion!! You deserve it all!!! HUGS!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home