Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Visitors Welcome!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Visitors Welcome!

My sister, Tonnie, and her family are on their way home even as I type this from a 2-day visit! It was so much fun showing off my new house and neighborhood to them! Tonnie and I took a 2 mile walk around our lake, took a trip to IKEA (and Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Target, Ross, and other places!). We made homemade biscuits, lasagna (with not nearly enough marinara sauce), and brownies. We played Mad Gab and I especially enjoyed Tonnie reading the phrases... so funny... Here's one for you Tonn, "Heaven Iced Hey!"

We have some friends stopping in after the Braves game on Wednesday and soon should have one of our favorite couples and their family coming to stay! I love it. I love entertaining and spending time out and in with them!

Also, we have made some neighborhood friends and I look forward to seeing how the relationships develop for the kids and for me. But no matter what... the first step has been made and I am thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home