Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: On The Road Again

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

On The Road Again

Well, this is it. We get the truck this morning and load all of our earthly possessions on it. It seems a long time coming. Hank's been working and living in another city and state since last November, so it has been. But it could have been longer and I'm thankful for the way it all wrapped up so nicely here at the end. My kids finished their school year, Bryant finished his soccer season, then we closed on the sale of our home. We've been at my parent's house since then.

We were supposed to close on our new home yesterday, but a glitch postponed closing to next week. But, we are greatful that everything is still moving forward. Hank's work schedule next week is not condusive to moving, so we are being allowed to move all of our stuff into the garage of what will be our home this weekend.

Then it seems I have a limitless 'To Do' list, but I'm happy to begin tackling that!

I got to spend time with almost all of my family and friends in the past few weeks! Dinner with Kelly and Josie at Mizu's.... Pizza Hut and shopping (and prank calling and laughing) with Tonnie... Chik-fil-A and BAM with Jenn... home cooked breakfast with GiGi and Pawpaw (my mom's parents)... and lots of pool time with my friends (Nicole and Becca Mae and Kelly O.) and with the boys' friends (Caleb, Luke, Parker, and Kari, not to mention cousins!). We've made the most of our time. I love that I have such awesome friendships! Thank you guys for taking time to spend with me and my family and for loving us and putting up with us all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Have a safe trip!!! Soon enough you will be cleaning up after all the kids in your new home wishing it was all still in boxes! LOL.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

True that, Stack. How's your packing coming??

7:15 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Awe...This made me cry that I wasn't listed. I absolutely hate that it didn't work out for us to get together one more time. But you know I love you. And miss you already.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

maybe we can squeeze in one more day this week ;) I'll coming home in the morning and i have orientation on wednesday

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home