Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Where The Boys Are

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where The Boys Are

So today was a taste of what it's gonna be like with the boys in school all day. It was quiet, and although I took it a little easy today, I still got more done than most days.

The morning was a little hectic, even after packing backpacks the night before and laying our their clothes... the boys were NOT in fast motion this morning! But we managed to get them ready and in the kitchen for breakfast... then they placed their orders with the cook (aka Mom) and Tres got his omelet... and Bryant got his cinnamon toast and grapes.

To be honest, Bryant did not want us to walk him in this morning, but we knew we wouldn't get to do it again, so it was our opportunity to and in that respect, he had no choice! :) Yeah, that silly boy just wanted his brother to take him in.


We got in and they took off... I mean, sorry if these pics are blurry, but they were on a mission to get to class!

Bryant was in the lead, but Tres was playing his big brother role very well!

We made it to his class and Bryant was ready to dive in...

Thank God I caught this moment!! We are excited about both of their classes.

He had no problems! He remembered where his chair was, where to hang his backpack and we quizzed him on his lunch number all morning, so I'm pretty sure we got that too.

We saw him in, with only a tear or two sitting in my eye (it's hard to be sad when he is so stinkin' excited!)... and turned around to get pics of Tres going into his room, and all I saw was his dust... he was already in his room! No time for pics, Mom!

As we were walking out, Sophie kept saying, 'Wet's get outta he-ah!'


After they got off, we came back home. Then Hank went to work, and about 30 minutes later, Soph went down for her nap. Her nap time was soooo long to me... I guess a quiet house equals a good long nap! :) But when she woke up, she went around the house calling 'my boys' until we left to get them!

They had a good day! Bry said his favorite part was basketball and pizza... ummm... I hope he's learning something! Smile!


Tres said he saw kids he knew from last year and that he felt good about that. He also came home with a thick stack of papers that he already did today! I mean, a ton of stuff! He was pleased, I think... but this kid loves to learn.

All in all... a very satisfying day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home