Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: From PC, With Love

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, July 31, 2009

From PC, With Love

We are having a blast at the beach! We introduced Ava Sophia to the beach. She did okay with the sand... although she didn't understand why it stuck to her hands and kept trying to shake it off. I took her into the water and she was having none of it! She loves swimming in pools and adores baths, but the moving water was a no go for this little princess! :) She learned to deal with it being close by though and even tolerated me dipping her feet in to rinse off occassionally.

Bryant is my funny boy! He will go rinse off in the surf, and has gone out in the water with Hank a couple of times, but he prefers to hang out and play in the sand... building castles, playing with army men and cars, and digging with his Sophie girl. We have also discovered that he is our little model... he will sit and pose as long as we ask him to... and he takes darn good pics, if I do say so myself!

Tres L-O-V-E-S the water!! Once we hit the beach, he grabs a mask and runs head long into the water... he likes to hunt for shells and look at fish. He has also learned the joy of body surfing!

Hank and I are just enjoying seeing our kids explore and have fun this week. It's nice to know that they are seeing and doing new things. And it doesn't hurt that we're getting tans while we do! Ha!

The pics are in no certain order, so enjoy!














These are sweet to me... Sophie got tired on the beach one day and the boys weren't ready to go, so I wrapped her up in her Ariel towel and held her. She wanted me to sing to her, so I started singing 'Part of Your World' from "The Little Mermaid." She was so funny, she just studied me and mouthed the words... and made me sing it about 4 times! Even now, Sophie is walking around the condo singing "Ah, ah , ah" Ariel style! It's so funny!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

These pictures are awesome!! Wish we were there to enjoy the beach with you - enjoy the rest of your time - we love you guys!!!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm loving the bathing suit shirts! That is all we wear now and I wish other would do it more as well....they are so cute! Have you seen any store in particular carrying them this year (besides old navy) I need to get some on sale for next year (:

3:28 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Those are sweet pictures. What a blessing are to your babies. Not all mommy's have your voice. I love that you share it with them.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Love the pics!!! I'm glad you guys are able to sit and enjoy each other and your kids! Can't wait to hang out!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home