Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: How About It

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How About It

Bryant does something really funny, and I keep meaning to put it on here! Instead of saying "how about we do this or that" he says "he bout we..." I've started correcting him, but it makes me smile everytime!

Just so you guys know, we had him evaluated about a year ago to see if he needed speech therapy, but were told that everything he was doing would self-correct. We have a feeling that when he was first learning sounds, his hearing was effected at times by his constant ear infections.

At any rate, he makes me happy. Now if I could just get him to kiss me every once in a while (he thinks that's for babies), I would be ecstatic!

I'm so in love with my children! Thank you God for these three miracles!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

How sweet! I have been told I am spoiling Corban but he is only a baby once and for this short time I can get al the kisses I want!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

I LOVE the way they have their own way of saying certain things. Sometimes I correct them, but there are a few things that I just can't bring myself to correct!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home