Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Princess Ava Sophia

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Princess Ava Sophia

She is the life of the party, what can I say? She is cute and funny and so very, very smart! I must say, I do not remember that the boys went through a 'terrible twos' phase, but there is no doubt that Sophie is already there. She is precocious, lively, in-the-middle-of-it-all, prissy, shoe-lovin' little girl.

The other night, I came home from a quick Mommy-moment trip to Ross, and when I returned, I found this:


She polished off a little less than half of that carton! But, let me tell you, she could use some meat on those bones! She's in 12 month clothes still.

Here's another Sophie moment. We were going through dress-up clothes and found Ava Sophia's first Halloween costume from when she was 3 months old. And she would have nothing else but to put that dress on!

She wore it around for a few hours, and when I tried to take it off of her so we could go to the store for a while, she would have none of it! As a parent, I'm sure you all know, there are times when you choose to fight a battle and times when you don't. I decided not to fight it, and let her wear the princess dress to Wal-Mart... and everywhere else we went the rest of that day! I mean, hat, want and all.

She woke up the next day asking for her 'pin-cess' dress. She wanted to dress up like 'cinner-ellie' and go to a castle.
I'm gonna have to find her some cheap dress up clothes after Halloween this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I remember the days when you didn't fight the battle with bryant and tres either. It is truely not worth it and the memories are so much better! They were so cute with the buzz lightyear costume on (tres) and the rain boots with no rain (bryant)...personally, my child when to story time at the library more than once in some type of dress up shoes, etc. It is so cute and everyone understands-- it actually makes people smile (:

6:09 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I think its precious! Darcy has several dress up costumes... I bought them after halloween :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home