Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Da Beach

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Da Beach

We started out our vacation with a family lunch at O'Charley's. We had been eating in a lot, and it was a nice break for all of us!

Plus... I had a coupon, so, ya know... we had too! Hey, it expired that day!

Then we hit the road with full tummies and plenty of time on our hands. All the girls (me, Soph, and Mom) rode in Mom's car and all the boys rode in the van. It was a very pleasant and surprisingly easy trip down. We stopped at Sikes and Kohn and I got a couple of really cute dresses, that I am sure you will see pictured in the coming days. Once we got close, Hank called me and told me that they wanted to head straight to the beach, and since we had Sophie and food to unload, we came on to the house. They told me that they just wanted to 'see' the beach and get some pictures...

But what started out as this...

soon became this...

My boys LOVE the beach! Tres hardly comes up for air once he gets that mask on and is looking for shells, and he loves to ride waves!

Bry enjoys the ocean more from the sidelines. He likes to get a little wet, but mostly enjoys the thrill of the hunt for shells and building sand castles.


Lots more to come! I didn't think we would have internet, but since someone around here does, we do too! ha!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I hope you guys have an awesome time... we would have stopped by but my kids were ready to go home :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger kimberly said...

Hey I've been a lurker forever but had to come out from hiding today. Sikes and Kohn has clothes???????? no way. I thought it was all about shoes only.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Nope... tons of clothes, Kimberly! And they are having a sale right now, too! The women's dept is upstairs. Thanks for coming out of hidig! It's nice to know people are interested!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

We pass sikes and kohn on our way to matt's family house in south alabama... we've only stopped a couple of times but they do have some really good deals... my hubby likes all the hates. one christmas i bought jessica some northface stuff from there :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Great pictures. That last picture of Bry is OUTSTANDING!!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home