Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Impromptu Date Night!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Impromptu Date Night!

I had to run out to pay a bill tonight and decided to take one of the kids with me and turn it into some one-on-one time. So I took a reluctant Tres with me (he didn't want to leave his Daddy) and headed out. We paid the bill, then I let him decide a few places to go. We hit Wal-Mart to look at the toys... by the time we left, I think he was starting to get into Date Night with Mommy!

Then we stopped at Coldstone and I let him get a kid's cup... cotton candy with chocolate chips, which sounds nasty to me, but he ate every bite of! Next we pulled through McD's and got Mommy a coke, then went into Target to get him a prize out of the dollar section... and he requested that we get something for his brother and sister (cause that is just how he rolls! So Sweet!).

As we are pulling out of the Target parking lot to head home, here is the conversation:

Mom: Tres, look! The moon is so bright and pretty tonight!
Tres: Oh, a full moon... I know what that means! [Not sure what he was referring to here!?!?]
Mom: Doesn't God make pretty things?
Tres: Just like you, Momma.

Awwwww!!! What a sweet unexpected compliment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

How sweet! Such the mama's man, watch out ladies!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home