Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A New Hairdo!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A New Hairdo!

Oh, the cuteness of it all! I just had to try a ponytail for Sophie this morning. She sat very still while I did it and has left it in all day. I mean, she's so cute with her little curly pony that I teared up!
She wore it like this to her brother's Thanksgiving Musical program. All those women went crazy over her!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Cutest thing ever!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

so cute!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

I love little ponies. She is so stinking cute. Been missing you my friend!

9:01 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Oh my goodness!!!! So sweet!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

So cute!! She's a doll

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home