Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Mold Problems

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mold Problems

My dad is still the owner of a house that he has been trying to sell for a few months now. He entirely renovated this house, top to bottom. Then when he thought he was complete, some mold showed up on the sheet rock in the basement room that he had completed. He got some mold killer then had to re-sheet rock and paint.

That kind of mold scares little ole me. I'm not too sure exactly what kind of health ramifications mold holds. Didn't I read somewhere that Erin Brockovich tackled that particular problem in the court system. I think I might need to google that one.

Don't worry though, my dad's house is mold free. It was inspected after they found it and now has a clean bill of health.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home