Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Diet and Exercise and a little something else...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Diet and Exercise and a little something else...

When Hank and I first met, he had just made some pretty big life changes. He had dropped close to 80 pounds and was really into exercize and fitness. So what in the heck drew him to me?

After we married and we were having our first baby, he decided to stop taking a supplement he was taking. When he did, he had some adverse reaction to coming off of it. He had what felt like panic attacks and shortness of breath. So when he told me that he wanted to try it again in preparation for an upcoming half marathon, you can imagine my skeptisism... so we decided to take a look at a few Hydroxycut reviews. The formula for creating it is different now, and is supposed to be more natural. Hank bought some and used it for a while but felt like it did little to nothing for him, so he decided to stick to just exercize and a very loose form of a diet. I mean, it's hard to be on a diet around me right now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home