Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Little Romance!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Little Romance!

That's what I'm talking about! I would love a little effort in the love life department. And I'm not just talking about Hank... I'm talking to myself here, too. I think it's easy to get wrapped up in family, chores, work, and the everyday and put your relationship on pause. Before we added the third child, Hank and I were able to work out a date night about once a month. Now, I guess it's about once every other or every three months.

We actually have a date night planned next Wednesday before my surgery. I'm very excited about it! I might even go buy something extra special... wink, wink! Maybe light a few pillar candles, turn on a little mood music and make my move! What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

you go girl! you need to visit THAT store on hwy 31 in hoover... its way fun!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home