Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: New Year's Resolutions?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Year's Resolutions?

Do you make these? As I get older, I make fewer and fewer 'resolutions.' Because I don't want to fail at them, I just don't make them, you know? I've already heard a lot of my family members saying that they are starting this diet or that diet starting in January. I would like to know what the most effective diet pills on the market are. I don't want something that would give you weird side effects like my hair falling out or blurred vision. I don't want to try one of those you see on a commercial where the list of things that could effect you is longer than tbe actual information involved in the commercial itself for the product. I do want something to help me get my metabolism jump started so that when I start volleyball, and I'm active, my body will start deciding to shed some of this -- uh, hum-- insulation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home