Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Travel Bug

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Travel Bug

My friend Sherra just had her third baby just a few weeks before Christmas!! I wish that I could have made some quick las vegas hotel reservations and gone and gave that baby a squeeze!

I want to go to Vegas pretty bad just to experience it. CSI makes it look like 'everyday' things, but I don't want to see that. I want to see what makes it a hot spot.... the hotels, the shopping, the food, and the entertainment.

Before I got married, I was contemplating a trip to Vegas and one of my friends, Mike, gave me a video to see what all was worth seeing and what you could do there. Gondola rides, roller coasters on top of hotels, white tigers, and blue men.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home