Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Tres's Christmas Program

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tres's Christmas Program

Tres had his school Christmas program last weekend. He did so good, and I was a proud Momma! He got to play the bells, and not every kid got to do that.

Tres also got to give his teacher her gift... which was a goody bag of CVS items we've been putting together for a while.I wish we could have done more. I just love his teacher, and he does too. Truth be told, I think he has a little crush on her! He also made her a necklace and a keychain (an idea that I got from Gretchen's blog!).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Don't you just love CHildren's programs!! They are so simple and sweet!!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Love the necklace and keychain. I need to put up pics of Mark's and Ross'

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home