Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I have a good excuse!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I have a good excuse!

Sorry I've been out of the blogging loop for a week or so! I had my surgery last week, but I'm back and at it this week! I might be short a uterus, but I'm good. It was a good uterus and served our family well. Farewell, childbaring years! Hello to cramp free, mood swing free days... well I reserve the right to mood swing as a female.

I might have been in a drug induced state for a couple of days but that did not stop me from sending Hank to pick up this, buy that, or look for this and that! And Christmas is in the air!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE and I promise to start the marathon blogging sometime soon! Family first and all.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Welcome back!!!! I'm glad all went well with your surgery. Funny how now we take pictures of everything just so we can blog about it. Things we would not normally capture we do. I hope you have a very merry Christmas full of fun and family and sweet memories.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just now have had some time to read updates on you and your family. Had no idea you have had surgery. Happy to hear you are doing well. Your Elf dances are hilarious! Monta made one of us with the grands as well. (That's the only way Poppa and Yah-Yah can "bust a move" these days!!! :) Take good care of yourself. Love, "Mrs. Phyl"

6:14 AM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

How are you recovering from your surgery?

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home