Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Okay, already, Jamie!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Okay, already, Jamie!

I'm so sorry I've been so bad about posting! I have pics and post ideas, and I plan to get back into the swing of it this weekend!

I got to chill with Staci and her kids for a while yesterday... pics coming!

Tonight, I have a date with my friend Mandy to go and see Twilight at midnight! If you know me... you know I don't stay up late, so I'm off to nap. I plan to take pictures tonight.

We are also busy decorating our yard for the Holidays!

I'm still on the look out for my favorite things package... and as soon as I get mine, I'll post what Sarah got too! :)

My family is good!

Tres is reading by himself!

Bryant has sight words and comes home with new knowledge every day!

Sophie is obsessed with shoes and is talking more and more... even if we don't understand her! Ha!

Hank and I are going to be coaching volleyball together starting in January... good time together and extra money... who can beat that?

Okay, more later!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I am still on the look out for your package, too! Can't wait!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Aaawww! Sweet family!
Have a good nap and a GREAT time tonight!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Didn't you know it is the "most busiest time of the year." Heck, all of my days are busy!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I enjoy our playdate/cookie/cofee date! I'm still dreaming about that coffee!!! It would go in my favorite things package if I made one this week! LOL. I hope we can always find time to get together when we are in town!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Is Sophie's "jibberish" anything like Bryant's was? Ariana's reminded me of Bryant's completely!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I got your package! Hooray! Thank you so much! We had so much fun opening it. I wrote a post all about your package on my blog if you want to check it out. Do you have any pictures of what you sent me? My camera is broken. :( I hope you get my package soon.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home